Cathcart Energy are looking to recruit for a Senior Ecologist in South East of England.
We are looking for a Senior Ecologist who has exposure to EIA/HRA production, and experience preparing European Protected Species licence applications?
- Plan, coordinate and manage ecology surveys;
- Conduct Ecological Impact Assessments, Habitats Regulation Appraisal and Appropriate Assessments;
- Provide field and office support to the Ecology Team;
- Advice to clients on development and construction projects;
- Manage projects to programme and budget.
Skills & Experience:
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Ecology & Environmental Management;
- Ecological Impact Assessment report writing;
- Client relationship management;
- Project and team management;
- Protected Species Licence holder having held Development licences in your own name.
If you would like to find out more about this position and to be considered, please contact James McNair at Cathcart Energy, and apply with your latest CV.