Applications for this job are closed.
Our client owns and operates a large multi-million pound waste processing and waste to energy plant and are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to their expanding team.
You will have experience of operational management within waste processing (Clinical Waste) and hold the relevant WAMITAB/COTC's to fulfil this role.
Operations Manager - Main roles & Responsibilities;
* Provide inspired leadership for the organisation.
* Make important policy, planning and strategy decisions.
* Develop, Implement and review operational policies and procedures.
* Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
* Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
* Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
* Work with senior members of the board of directors to determine values, mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
* Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
* Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Build alliance and partnerships with other organisations.
* Support worker communications with the management team.
Operations Manager requirements:
* Qualifications in operations management or related field.
* Experience in management, operations and leadership.
* Solid Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management.
* Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees.
* Excellent communication skills.
Possess relevant industry certs:
* COTC/ Wamitab certs:
* WAMITAB Managing Transfer Operations: Clinical or Special Waste (Level 4) - TSS4
* WAMITAB Certificate of Technical Competence TSS4 - Hazardous, clinical and other wastes
* COTC in Transfer Hazardous Waste (TSH), Treatment Hazardous Waste (TMH), Clinical Waste (CW) and IOSH (Managing Safely)
Please apply ASAP!
Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Works Manager, COTC, WAMITAB, clinical waste, hazardous waste, waste to energy, WTE, waste processing