Cathcart Energy are recruiting for a skilled Electrical or Mechanical Technician to service and maintain wind turbines in Bridgend, South Wales. Our client is a leading multi-national turbine manufacturer with a significant presence in the UK Wind Industry.
The role requires a qualified Electrician or Mechanic who has either completed a full apprenticeship or Engineering degree. Candidates work experience should cover service and maintenance of large, heavy industry machinery with a particular emphasis on fault-finding and troubleshooting.
Further tasks and daily work wil include;
- Analyze defects with phone-contact to service coordinator.
- Carry out complex repair-processes in collaboration with the Lead Technician.
- Carry out planned maintenance-/inspection-activities with subcontractors.
- Fill in reports and checklists in order to completely inform Field Operation Manager.
- Inform customer in case of works on the turbine.
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components.
- Check inventory of spare parts stock and be responsible for material on site.
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time.
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for the Company.
- Responsible for material, tools and property of the company.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with the companies manuals and regulations.
- Keep all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel
This role is ideal for a skilled Technician or Engineer looking to enter the Renewable Sector and gain a rewarding and progressive career.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply contact Hamza Jabir at Cathcart Energy and apply now.