Applications for this job are closed.
Are you a Chartered Power Systems Engineer with a glowing academic background and over 10 years of experience in electrical engineering and power systems analysis in both industry and academia?
I am recruiting for a new exciting company in Edinburgh who are looking for the best candidates with a strong background in power system planning within transmission systems (state estimation, load flow, fault analysis, voltage-reactive power control, transient and small-signal stability analyses, voltage stability).
* Power system security and reliability.
* Power system planning and design.
* Development of new methods and applications for power system planning.
* Design/pioneering/reliability analyses of Grid Transmission and inter-array cable systems.
* Experienced in using various power system analysis software and familiar with a number of European transmission systems.
*Data management of transmission and distribution power systems and CIM
* Teamwork, leadership, decision making
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch via James McNair at Cathcart Energy email: [email removed]