Are you an experienced Team Leader, who has worked within the utilities industry and looking for a new exciting challenge? My client, an Contact Centre in a great location in Cardiff are actively seeking Talented Team Leaders to support and coach their Agents. This is a fantastic opportunity, to utilise your utilities industry knowledge and pass that on to your agents to develop them and provide direction.
As Team Leader you will:
- Provide direction, leadership, inspiration and motivation to team members.
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer service and participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme.
- Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid.
- Work to targets (e.g. quality of handling customer contacts); able to manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
- Make decisions regarding operational activities, reducing any potential risk to the customer, client and our ability to meet contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).Undertake regular "one to ones" with direct reports; provide feedback on how they are performing and how they may improve performance and contribution.
- Set objectives for direct reports that are measurable and review progress as part of performance management / employee development programme.
- Ensure colleagues are thoroughly briefed and trained prior to the introduction of new processes and products so they have the confidence to provide customers with accurate information.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A minimum of one years' experience, managing a team within a customer service or sales environment.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills.
- A professional approach, along with good listening and verbal communication skills.
- An analytical and proactive approach.
- Experience with liaising with peers, including line management level (dealing with conflict.)
- Have a confident approach when it comes to performance and people issues to resolve them promptly.
Hands-on experience of working in a Contact Centre environment is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (e.g. retail. leisure, etc) would also be applicable.
As a utilities Team Leader, you will benefit from the following:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Fun and diverse working environment
- Paid for corporate events
This Contact Centre have been awarded for:
Welsh Contract Centre Forum Awards 2017
- Investors in People (Gold)
Investors in People Accreditation 2018
Employer Branding Awards 2017 & 2016
- Innovation in Retention Strategy
Global Human Resources Excellence Awards 2017
- CORE (Silver) Accreditation
BitC Responsible Business Awards 2018
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturdays 8am - 6pm
(You will be required to work one in two Saturday's.)
Interviews will be taking place for this position ASAP, so if interested please apply today.